The June Snapped Up Linky is live! Share your favourite shopping hauls and product reviews for the chance to win a choice of blog help!
You can join this Linky by copying your blog post url (or YouTube video) and clicking where it reads ‘Click here to enter' (in red below) and then just follow the instructions! You can link up to three blog posts/videos.
Once you've done that, pop back to this page and follow these rules…
1. Comment on the host's post (marked HOST in brackets)
2. Comment on the blog post or video before yours plus AT LEAST one other (preferably all if possible – sharing is caring!)
3. And finally – grab the code for the Snapped Up Linky badge (at the bottom of this page) and paste it at the bottom of your blog post. If you are submitting a YouTube link instead, please mention ‘I'm linking up with the #SnappedUp Linky at HomeandHorizon.com' with the link to this post.
And that's all there is to it! So what's offered in return? Well, a few goodies actually…
1. Other participants will comment on your post/vlog.
2. I will comment on every post – and share it via Twitter on an ongoing basis for the rest of the year. I will also Pin (posts) on my Pinterest product review or shopping haul board.
3. As BritMums' Shopping Hauls Round-up Editor, I'll be checking out any shopping hauls with a view to including them on the BritMums' website!
4. Finally, you get the chance to win a prize! And I can't be more generous than that!
This month's prize giveaway…
The winning blogger (or vlogger!) will have the chance to have either:
(1) Their blog reviewed plus…
(2) Five posts proof read OR A brain-storming session for marketing and blog promotion!
LAST MONTH'S WINNER!
Well done Cassandra Louise from Hippie With A Dragon won with her post on a Keep Cup who followed all the rules to win herself a Blogger's Journal!
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN…
THE T'S & C'S
1. All UK and overseas bloggers and vloggers can enter the Snapped Up Linky
2. Entries will only be considered as eligible for the prize if ALL RULES have been met. You will be surprised at how many people could have won but forgot to add the badge to their blog or mention the linky on their YouTube description!
3. By entering the linky you are agreeing to be notified of future linkups.
Thanks for taking part – pop back soon to see more great buys/reviews and leave your comments and support for others please.
Remember to add the Snapped Up Linky badge to your posts… (bonus points if you tweet about the linky too!)