The August Snapped Up Linky is live! It's where bloggers & vloggers share their shopping hauls or product reviews for the chance to get their sites discovered and win a prize!
You can join the Linky by copying your blog post url (or YouTube video) and clicking where it reads ‘Click here to enter' (in orange below) and then just follow the steps! You can link up to three blog posts/videos.
Once you've done that pop back to this page and follow these simple rules…
1. Comment on the host's post (marked HOST in brackets)
2. Comment on the blog post or video before yours plus AT LEAST one other (preferably all if possible – sharing is caring!)
3. Grab the code for the Snapped Up Linky badge (at the bottom of this page) and paste it at the bottom of your blog post. If you are submitting a YouTube link instead, please mention ‘I'm linking up with the #SnappedUp Linky at HomeandHorizon.com' with the link to this post.
And that's all there is to it! So what's offered in return? Well, a few goodies actually…
1. Other participants will comment on your post/vlog.
2. I will comment on every post – and share it via Twitter on an ongoing basis for the rest of the year. I will also Pin (posts) on my Pinterest product review or shopping haul board.
3. As BritMums' Shopping Hauls Round-up Editor, I'll be checking out any shopping hauls with a view to including them on the BritMums' website!
4. Finally, you get the chance to win a prize! And I can't be more generous than that!
This month's prize giveaway:
The winning blogger (or vlogger!) will have the chance to have either:
(1) Their blog reviewed plus…
(2) Five posts proof read OR A brain-storming session for marketing and blog promotion!
LAST MONTH'S #SNAPPEDUP WINNER!
Well done Leah from Home Family Life who followed all the rules! Watch her video on her Joanie Clothing Haul (& try on)!
Remember, if you'd like the chance to win the August Snapped Up Linky prize, you must have followed all of the above three rules.
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN…
READ THIS: THE T'S & C'S
1. All bloggers and vloggers (from any country) can enter the Snapped Up Linky
2. Entries will only be considered as eligible for the prize if ALL RULES have been met. You will be surprised at how many people could have won but forgot to add the badge to their blog, mention the linky in their YouTube description or forgot to comment on the other posts in the linky!
3. By entering the linky you are agreeing to be notified of future linkups.