September’s competition is a beauty! We’ve joined forces with Sanatio Naturalis to give away a set of not 1, not 2, but 3 gorgeous products worth more than £60!
The pack includes:
I’ve personally tried the Sweet Orange Essential Oil (which smells just like freshly squeezed oranges) and it’s a fantastic product as it’s so versatile.
Its properties include anti-depressant, detoxifier, antibacterial, antiseptic, antioxidant and a tonic with sedative properties. And for winter sufferers of SAD try using Sanatio Naturalis Orange oil all over the home for well-being, creativity and feelings of joy.
Other ways if using Sanatio Naturalis Sweet Orange Essential Oil:
Scent your home with citrus aroma’s inspiration boost – put 5 – 6 drops into a diffuser, to brighten your rooms and help cleanse the air from potential germs during cold and flu season. Or mix a bespoke mixture of oils and water to cleanse your home naturally, no harmful chemicals here at all!
In addition Sanatio Naturalis Sweet Orange Oil is a sunny, joyful radiant oil, naturally revitalising it brings happiness to mind and helps with depression, nervous tension, stress, anger, fatigue, and anxiety, especially during the dull winter months. Fresh and full of warmth it’s an essential part of your home cleansing routine.
Kitchen and Bathroom Disinfectant – bespoke home-made:
• Naturally antibacterial Sweet Orange essential Oil can be used in your homemade cleaners
• Add 10 drops Sweet Orange & 10 drops Tea Tree Essential Oils, add to a spray bottle filled with distilled water, use to cleanse the surfaces and air, shake well before spraying
Bespoke Room and Linen Spray:
• Brighten the room with luxurious comforting, cozy, relaxing home made blend which can also help to induce a calming sleep
• Add 5 drops of Sweet Orange & 5 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil to a small spray bottle filled with distilled water, shake well before use
• Sweet Orange Oil
• Add 5 – 6 drops oil into a diffuser, breathe in the bright uplifting magic aroma
• Sunny Citrus Blend to bring back the sun — mix 3 drops Sweet Orange & 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil add to your diffuser and enjoy the uplifting citrus aromas
• Aromatic Christmas – a great seasonal scent for Christmas diffuse for a perfect holiday scent, pop a drop onto your guests pillows too for a deep peaceful sleep
Heavenly scented bath recipes:
• Comforting, relaxing Geranium & Orange Bath Oil
• Add 2 drops Sweet Orange, 2 drops Frankincense & 3 drops Geranium Essential Oils, blend with a teaspoon of carrier oil, add to a warm bath. Soak in the bath for 15 – 20 minutes before bedtime for a truly restful sleep
Sanatio Naturalis finest essential oils are 100% pure and natural, therapeutic grade.
To enter the competition you can tweet about it for one entry (compulsory), follow me on Twitter for two entries, follow Sanatio Naturalis on Twitter for two entries – and get FIVE TIMES as many entries by signing up to receive the weekly newsletter which features travel and interior ideas & savings for budget-conscious families! Click on the box below to submit your entries!
Previous competition: CLOSED
For August we’ve teamed up with What More UK to offer you the chance to win one of two sets of Wham Flexi items!
Each set includes:
- 1 x 12.5 Litre Wham® Flexi Bag in Coral
- 1 x 25 Litre Wham® Flexi Square in Duck Egg Blue
So what are the Wham® Flexi goodies exactly?
Well, the new Flexi Bags and Flexi square Carry-alls can be used for carrying just about anything.
They are safe enough to carry liquids, you can use them at the beach or for a picnic, put your laundry in them – or even weeds if you’re gardening! Or for summer barbecues, why not fill them with ice and put drinks inside for guests to help themselves? Alternatively, you could use them as storage to encourage the kids to tidy away their toys.
Their use is only limited by your imagination!
They’re super strong and super durable, easy to clean and a cinch to store as they’re stackable!
The Flexi Bags range from small (6 litres) to extra large (40 litres) and come in four colours – Duck Egg Blue, Coral, Pastel Yellow and Pastel Pink.
The Flexi Square Carry-alls come in two colours (Soft Lime and Duck Egg Blue) and range from small (8 litres) to extra large (40 litres).
To enter the competition, tweet about it for one entry (compulsory), follow me on Twitter for two entries – and get FIVE TIMES as many entries by signing up to receive the weekly newsletter which features travel and interior ideas & savings for budget-conscious families!
For July I’m giving away this gorgeous Connoisseurs Diamond Dazzle Stik, which has had an update and will be appearing in Argos stores this Autumn/Winter.