The April Snapped Up Linky is live! Share your favourite shopping hauls and product reviews for the chance to win a Blogger's Journal from Paperchase!
You can join this Linky by copying your blog post url (or YouTube video) and clicking where it reads ‘Click here to enter' (in red below) and then just follow the instructions! You can link up to three blog posts/videos.
Once you've done that, pop back to this page and follow these rules…
1. Comment on the host's post (marked HOST in brackets)
2. Comment on the blog post or video just before yours plus AT LEAST one other (preferably all if possible – sharing is caring!)
3. Grab the code for the Snapped Up Linky badge (at the bottom of this page) and add it to your blog post. If you are submitting a YouTube link instead, please mention ‘I'm linking up with the #SnappedUp Linky at HomeandHorizon.com' with the link.
And that's all there is to it! So what's offered in return? Well, a few goodies actually…
1. Other participants will comment on your post/vlog
2. I will comment on every post – and share it via Twitter on an ongoing basis for the rest of the year. I will also Pin (posts) on my Pinterest product review or shopping haul board.
3. As BritMums' Shopping Hauls Round-up Editor, I'll be checking out any shopping hauls with a view to including them on the BritMums' website!
4. Finally, you get the chance to win a Blogger's journal – and I can't be more generous than that!
The Blogger's Journal will have you (and your blog) organised in no time at all!
It offers 132 pages featuring a variety of specially designed layouts, including ones that will help you plan your blog posts, track your stats and reach your blogging goals!
LAST MONTH'S WINNER!
Congrats to Riz from Rizology who won a Blogger's Journal from Paperchase for linking up her review post on Oil Pulling with COCOWHITE. She followed all the Snapped Up Linky rules to bag the prize….WELL DONE Riz!
This month's winner: Well done Ruth from Craft With Cartwright – you followed all the rules for your Jamberry Nail Wraps post & bag yourself a Blogger's Journal!
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN…