The August/September Linky has landed!
It’s time to show off your favourite shopping buys, hauls and reviews – and let others share them too!
As a special thank you for linking up, every UK-based blogger will receive 3 ‘Lucky’ postcards when they link a post or video!
All you have to do is follow me on Twitter and DM me an address where you’d like them to be sent!
Plus every month we’re giving away a fab prize!
Home and Horizon has teamed up with Family Makes to host the monthly #SnappedUp Linky where you can share your best shopping buys (they can be anything!) and comment on other people’s finds.
But wait, there’s more! Every month we’ll be picking a random winner to win a fantastic prize – and I’ll personally be checking out the shopping hauls links with a view to including a link and mention on the BritMums’ Shopping Hauls Round-up post!
This month’s prize details:
We’re giving away a copy of French Château Living worth £55! A must-have coffee table book!
French Château Living: The Château du Lude by Barbara de Nicolaÿ, a stunning new illustrated coffee table book, due to be published in September.
Nestled in the idyllic Loire Valley, the Château du Lude is one of the most historic châteaux in France; Bluebeard besieged the castle on his way to join Joan of Arc’s crusade and it earned the rare distinction of having survived the French Revolution intact. Today, the Lude is inhabited and impeccably maintained by Barbara de Nicolaÿ and her husband – the Count and Countess Louis-Jean de Nicolaÿ – whose family has owned the property for over 250 years.
Providing intimate insight into life in a French château, the book offers an insider’s tour of the well-preserved interiors and gardens, which feature a medieval kitchen and an Italian Renaissance studiolo.
Last month's winner of the recipe book from Inghams: Caroline from Girl About Townhouse! Caroline followed all 3 rules of the Linky to bag herself the prize.
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN:
1. Comment on the hosts’ posts if submitted. (marked HOSTS in brackets)
2. Comment on the post before yours plus AT LEAST one other (preferably all if possible – sharing is caring!)
3. Grab the code for the badge below (at the bottom) and paste it at the bottom of your blog post. If you are submitting a YouTube link instead, please post a link on social media or mention the linky #snappedup in your video description, then tweet the hosts.
1. Only UK residents are eligible to win the competition prize
2. Entries will only be considered as eligible for the prize if all THREE rules have been met.
3. By entering the linky you are agreeing to be notified of future linkups.